2 bedroom Kiwi bach, stunning sea views, 300m to safe swimming beach and DOC walking tracks. Maximum six people.
Contact me on (09) 407 5013 or (027) 243-1777
"Whare O Nga Hoe"
- 2 Bedroom Kiwi Bach.
- Sea views over Opito Bay, Kerikeri River through Kent Passage towards Tapeka Point. (View from house photo at top of page)
- 15 minute drive from Kerikeri.
- 300m walk to safe swimming beach and DOC walking tracks.
- Excellent boat ramp on beach
- Kiwi Zone, if you're lucky, you may hear them at night. Bring a torch and red cellophane.
- Raucous Tui by day, friendly fantails.
- 15th December to 25th December - $1,400.00 per week.
- 26th December - 10th January - $1,750.00 per week
- 11th January - 7th February - $1,400.00 per weeek.
- 7th February - Easter $1,200.00 per week.
How many can stay
- 2 bedroom - six people maximum.
- Parking for three cars.
- Kiwi zone so unfortunately no animals permitted.
- Bedroom #1 - Queen Double.
- Bedroom #2 - Double and with 2 single mattresses.
- 1 Bathroom - toilet and shower.
- Basic equipped kitchen, fridge freezer, microwave.
- Dining table with seating for four.
- 14" TV with dubious reception.
- Tuner/Amp and speakers - connects to a laptop, or play iPod through the radio.
- Broadband connection.
- Heat pump.
- Washing machine.