Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Arethusa heading home at dusk past Piercy Island (Motu Kōkako) and Cape Brett in the Bay of Islands. This is a long exposure on a tripod and getting the sea to stay still enough for the second the shutter was open required many passes. The boat's course has the “hole wide open”, fishermen sometimes use this as one cross bearing to report their position.
- Edition size - 30 regardless of print size.
- Individually numbered, titled and signed
- Printed on Epson premium glossy paper and Epson K3 archival inks
- A3+ - 329mm x 483mm - $150.00
- A2 - 594mm x 420mm - $225.00
- Print size includes white border.
- Pricing includes GST. Freight calculated separately.
- Fourteen day satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy with this product, return if for a full refund.